Home Deed Restrictions
Deed Restrictions (Restrictive Covenants) Print
Tuesday, 09 June 2009 21:54

For your convenience NASWC has scanned the following restrictive covenants and deed restrictions. These electronic copies should not take the place of obtaining your own notorized copies from the County should you have a legal dispute. Viewing these files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file sizes range from 495kb to 933kb so if you are on a dial-up connection, please be patient.

Clicking on the links below will open a new window with a PDF file. If you have a pop-up blocker installed the window may not display properly. Please add naswc.org to your trusted sites, temporarily override the pop-up blocker, or right-click the link and choose "Open in New Window".

Restrictive Covenants

Forest North (all phases)

Forest North Phase 4-D (detailed)

Jolly Oaks (Phase I and II)

Northwest Woods


Village Oaks

Commercial / Non-Residential RCs

Christiana Tract

State Farm Amber Oaks

Town and Country Optimists

Anderson Mill MUD and Springwoods MUD

Anderson Mill MUD Policy Enforcement

Anderson Mill Village

Anderson Mill Village South

Springwoods II

Restrictive Covenant Enforcement

Got a problem with a neighbor? Do you think a neighbor is violating the restrictive covenants in your area? Complete the Restrictive Covenant Complaint Form online, print, sign, and mail it into NASWC. Someone from the RC Committee will be in contact with you.

The Restrictive Covenant violation resolution process at Springwoods MUD and Anderson Mill MUD is complaint-driven just as it is with NASWC. If you believe there is a Restrictive Covenant violation within a MUD district, you must contact that MUD district to remedy the situation. NASWC can help but we do not govern those areas. In addition to collecting written complaints from neighbors, both MUDs have hired independent contractors to tour their areas on a regular basis and issue warning letters against violators, giving the owner a specific number of days to resolve the violation.

For Properties which are not within an HOA or the City Limits of Austin, (such as Forest North Estates, Jolly Oaks) there is a Williamson County Website Form to petition for Deed Restriction Enforcement.

Nuisances: Abatement and Fines from Texas Law (PDF).

To view the Springwoods MUD website and read their RCs, go to SpringwoodsMUD.com. Not sure about their boundaries? Click on “District Map” in the left hand column. Springwoods MUD states on their website that they would prefer you contact the District Manager, Jeff Garrett, at 335-7580 or email him at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with RC complaints.

Anderson Mill MUD governs a small portion of our community known as Anderson Mill Village. Not sure where that is? Go here.

Please note, Anderson Mill MUD has an online complaint form if you feel there is a violation of the RCs occurring on a property within their jurisdiction. Complaints are forwarded to their contractor for action. If you have questions concerning Deed Restrictions (Restrictive Covenants) in the area under the jurisdiction of Anderson Mill MUD, please contact Michael Bamer, General Manager, at 512-258-4104, or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

If you live in the City of Austin’s jurisdiction within our community, please use these resources when dealing with violations of CoA Codes, Ordinances, or Nuasance Laws.

COA Codes and Ordinances resources online (PDF)

COA Resource Manual 2007 (PDF)

These documents require Adobe's Acrobat Reader. A free download available here

Last Updated on Monday, 27 March 2017 08:53