Thursday, 05 January 2017 09:58
Pond Springs Cemetery is a historic landmark in our NASWC community: the site dates back to the 1860s.
To read more about its history visit Pond Springs Cemetery and Williamson County Historical Commission
Pond Springs Cemetery Semi-Annual Clean-Up Day
Volunteer to help with preserving this historic landmark in our NASWC Community
Saturday and Sunday, April 1st and 2nd; Morning until Dark
(Rain Dates: Saturday and Sunday, April 8th and 9th)
9901-9957 Lake Creek Pkwy (across from WalMart)
We need volunteers - Stay for as long as you can or just a few hours.
Volunteers: Please bring as many supplies as you can
- Trash bags, fire ant killer, Round-up "brush killer", work gloves, face mask, goggles
- Make sure all your equipment works before arrival; bring gasoline for any power equipment - there is no electricity
- Bring 1-2 gallons of water for the water barrel (for plants)
- Bring plenty of water to drink
- Wear long pants, long sleeves, and closed-toe shoes
If you are unable to participate, please consider helping us by making a donation through PayPal on the blog, https://pondspringscemetery.wordpress.com
or by mailing a check to PSHCA to Suzanne McAlpin, President - 12106 Cabana Lane, Austin, TX 7872.